- Supports auto focus function
- Suitable for APS-C camera, 0.71x magnification, +1 f/stop
- Same function as Metabones Speed Booster
1. Viltrox f/Booster series can allow most of the lens to be used E-mount camera bodies mostly Sony\'s. Thanks to the built-in optical lens
(4 elements / 4 groups), it can increase the aperture by one f/stop and extend the focal length. Allowing you to get in the larger area of
light and achieve the depth of field that you prefer.
2. EF-E (the one used for Canon EF lens) is Auto Focus, which can\'t be retained in the other models in this series.
3. Viltrox f/Booster are quality made using precision-machined aluminium alloy with chromium plating on both of the camera body and the
lens side of the booster to ensure smooth and endurable mounting, quality aesthetic.
4. With optical lens provided by our Japanese partner and a surprisingly attractive price, it is surely a smart choice to choose Viltrox f/Booster.
Optical configuration: 4 elements 4 groups
Focus length multiplier: 0.71
Tripod socket: Cu 1/4” * 1
Max. diameter and length: 71 * 83mm / 2.8 * 3.3in
Product size: 8 * 6.5 * 4cm / 3.1 * 2.6 * 1.6in
Product weight: 202g / 7.1oz
Package size: 10 * 9 * 6cm / 3.9 * 3.5 * 2.4in
Package weight: 307g / 10.9oz
Lens: Canon EF series lens
Cameras: Sony E-mount A7 A7S A7R NEX-3 NEX-3N NEX-5 NEX-5C NEX-5R NEX-5T NEX-6 NEX-7 A5000 A5100 A6000 NEX-VG10 VG20 VG30 NEX-FS100 FS700 EX50 VG900
-This Speed Booster adapter is NOT fully compatible with full-frame Sony A7, A7R and A7S. When the Speed Booster are used with Sony A7, A7R or A7S the camera is required to be used in the "APS-C Size Capture" mode.
-It cannot be used in EF-S lens.
-Focusing is not as good as Canon EF lens in EOS cameras and Sony E lens in NEX cameras because of different focusing
systems between Canon and Sony cameras.
1 x Viltrox EF-E mount f/Booster
1 x Tripod Mount Knob
1 x Front Cover
1 x Rear Cover
1. Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
2. Turn the adapter anticlockwise till the fixative click.
3. Mosty it will use Manual or AV mode.
To remove the adapter you should unpress fixative pin and turn the adapter clockwise.
- Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other function will not operate correctly while using this adapter.
- In this case "Stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens doesn\'t have the ability to have its apeture controlled by camera body.
- You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode.