1) In order to improve the quality of our services. if you received product have any problem do not open dispute directly .please contact us first .If open dispute aliexpress will need very long time solve it and waste your valuable time . So please contact us
we will give you satisfied answer Immediate .
2 ) We need the full name to send to Russia ,otherwise it\'s difficult to get the goods from Russian Customs.
3 ) We can promise we can ship the goods out within 2-5 days but we can\'t control when it will reach,it all depends on the post office,don\'t give us negative feedback for the speed of post.
4 ) Brazil and Israel Buyer: China post is free shipping,but it is better to choose Hongkong Post(Buyer need pay a little higer cost,
but much faster than china post).
43 46 49 52 55 58 62 67 72 77 82mm HOYA CPL CIR-PL Slim Ring Polarizer Filter Digital Lens Protector As Kenko B+W ZOMEI
These filters offer both amateur and professional photographers outstanding, HOYA\'s famous quality
at reasonable prices.
They have coatings applied to both surfaces to hold back reflection and increase light transmission.
Color and contrast enhancement
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to
select which light rays enter your camera lens.
CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as
water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer
with better contrast.
This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white
clouds. HOYA\'s polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
Reduce Glare and Reflections
Using the CPL filter, reflections and glare can be reduced significantly from non-metallic surfaces.
A camera angle of 30 degrees from the reflecting surface (glass, water, etc.) is ideal for maximum effect.
How to select the correct Polarizing filter:
Many of today\'s cameras use semi-silvered mirrors or prisms to split the light entering the
viewfinder in order to calculate exposure and focusing distance.
PL (Linear Polarising) filters can sometimes interact with these items to give unpredictable
exposure or focusing.
So we recommend that you choose a PL-CIR filter unless you have a manual focus camera
which has no beam splitter.
* We accept all major payment method, including Escrow, Alipay, T/T, and Credit card
* Please feel free to email us if you have any questions on payment
*Different countries and different shipping way are different delivery date
* It usually takes 15-60 days for delivery, it may delay due to custom clearace or holidays, Different countries and different shipping way are different delivery date. (Please feel free to email us if you have any problems)
* If you prefer other shipping methods, please don\'t hesitate to contact us, thank you very much. (Please note: it may occur additional charge, such as express)
* We are not responsible for any VAT or custom charge.